NOSEY BIO: Loud, brass, and tastelessly attired, I.B. Nosey is famed for his exuberant “Greetings, cybernuts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter!” He seeks answers to the kind of probing questions no accredited journalist would deem intelligent, let alone newsworthy enough, to ask. Fleet of foot, wide of mouth, and fluent of tongue-in-cheek, I.B. Nosey’s unique interviewing style is comparable to none.

Winner of the Pukelitzer Award. Spokesman for Gum Drop Island’s confectionary plantation. Featured in InD’Tale magazine and The Woven Tale Press.


Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ray O' Sunshine Here, Mon'

Greetings, cybernuts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter! Look who's making the news today!






Uh huh, it's Ray O' Sunshine, mon', straight from the spores of Moldy Corners.

Uhhh, you know who he is, right?

We spoke about him right here in our introductory book, "Ahoy, Gum Drop!" Or, if you'd rather give a listen, enjoy this sample at Audible. Or try iTunes. Yeah.

So, without further ado, mon' (see, Ray O' Sunshine can even impress a celebrity journalist like me, heh heh), here is Ray and His Spotlight's new hit single, "Gum Drop Island, O Baby!" (be sure to click the link, friends)





2 comments:

Julie Elizabeth Powell (pen) said...

LOL - crazy but fun. Merry Christmas, Nosey and gang!

klahanie said...

Hey I.B. Nosey, Ray O' Sunshine and your zillions of adoring fans. Of course, I'm your most starstruckest fan, n'stuff! :)

Yep, I is like checking out da link mon....

Seasonal type greetings, eh

Gary :)