NOSEY BIO: Loud, brass, and tastelessly attired, I.B. Nosey is famed for his exuberant “Greetings, cybernuts! This is I.B. Nosey, your official unofficial reporter!” He seeks answers to the kind of probing questions no accredited journalist would deem intelligent, let alone newsworthy enough, to ask. Fleet of foot, wide of mouth, and fluent of tongue-in-cheek, I.B. Nosey’s unique interviewing style is comparable to none.

Winner of the Pukelitzer Award. Spokesman for Gum Drop Island’s confectionary plantation. Featured in InD’Tale magazine and The Woven Tale Press.


Sunday, April 23, 2017

A 'Did You Know?' Moment with I.B. Nosey!


Did you know....

I'm not a complete idiot.

Some pieces are missing!

*******************


This has been a 'Did You Know' moment with I.B. Nosey, brought to you
by I.B. Nosey and those Mischaps from Gum Drop Island.


No comments: